Did you know?
The combined DevNetJobs Global Network reaches out to
over 0.6 million international development colleagues.
international development recruiters post their jobs on
Health Human Resources Expert
Futures Group Europe
Location: New Delhi, India
Last Date: February 19, 2011
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Reference:
Health Human Resources Expert (Lot 2)
Futures Group Europe and its consortium partners have been invited to tender for Lot 1 and 2 of the EC Sector Policy Support Programme to the National Rural Health Mission/Reproductive and Child Health Programme II in India. Lot 2 aims to strengthen the National and State Health Resource Centres (Health Management Information Systems, Human Resource Management, and promotion of e-governance in Health). The programme will commence in May 2011 and will run for 33 months.
We are currently recruiting a Health Human Resources Expert for Lot 2. The position is based in New Delhi, India.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
Qualifications and skills
• Postgraduate degree (minimum Master Degree of equivalent) in social sciences/human resource development or related field;
• Knowledge in gender mainstreaming;
• Excellent command of English (written and oral) and communication skills.
General professional experience
• At least 10 years of experience including development and implementation of health human resources management and/or education training curricula and professional accreditation schemes and their implementation in European institutional contexts, and university level teaching experience implementing innovative teaching approaches (problem-based learning etc.);
• Experience in human resources development in decentralised context.
Specific professional experience
• Experience in planning and implementation of distance education courses in New Public Health and related fields addressing the European learning environment;
• Experience in developing educational training courses to include multi-sectoral issues (e.g. nutrition, sanitation) and from a gender perspective as well as in addressing issues related to discrimination, marginalisation and inequality in health training curricula, with particular reference to the European context;
• Experience in developing nursing/paramedical education and building quality systems and performance appraisals in education;
• Experience of Public Health Systems in South Asia and/or in transitional or developing countries would be an asset.
Email your CV quoting Health Human Resources RCH India to:
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
this job of interest to you?
Receive 20-25 jobs & consultancies
in your email each day via
our 3 Months DevNetJobs Value Membership. For only USD 44 for 3 months.
Click here to