Did you know?
The combined DevNetJobs Global Network reaches out to
over 0.6 million international development colleagues.
international development recruiters post their jobs on
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands
Last Date: March 18, 2011
Are you an experienced Consultant
looking for a challenge in global sustainability?
Founded in 2008, NewForesight™, located in Utrecht, is a successful, international operating, strategic consultancy company and social venture organization. Our expertise is in sustainable market transformation processes, sustainable (commodity) supply chains, multi-stakeholder processes, certification programs and strategic marketing.
NewForesight™ is also founder and owner of ForeFinance™, global credit scoring and profiling organization with the aim to enable mainstream agri-finance for sustainable agricultural producers. To strengthen the consultancy team we are looking for a
You are an excellent process leader with strong content knowledge, ready to make an impact in international supply chain and sustainable market transformation. The NewForesight consultancy assignments are intellectually and strategically both challenging and meaningful. Working within a small team you perform independently and self-assisting, delivering innovative high quality results.
• Multiple international consultancy assignments
• Joint acquisition and relationship management
• Business development. Knowledge management
• Contributing, with NewForesight™, to the development of the ForeFinance™ credit scoring standard, business model and partnerships
• Create and manage powerful multi stakeholder partnership and business relations
• Organize and facilitate international pilots.
The Consultant reports to the director of NewForesight™.
• Relevant academic background
• More than 7 years experience as an international commodity supply chain Consultant with an impressive track record. Experience in international private sector including network. Knowledge of sustainability standard settings and also of the agricultural sector are strong plusses.
• Understanding of development issues
• System and strategic thinking
• Proven skills to facilitate and bridge different interests, cultures and stakeholder visions
• Entrepreneurial, ambitious personality with strong communication skills. Your creative mindset assists your excellent strategic and analytical abilities. Also, you work well under pressure, all the while on the lookout for opportunities
• Impeccable command of the English language. Fluency in Spanish and French is a strong plus
• Ability to travel abroad and work irregular hours.
NewForesight™ offers you a challenging position in a dynamic and innovating working atmosphere, within a small team of colleagues, working together on a high level of business excellence focus. Full-time employment (40 hours) is highly preferred. Be at the frontline in the world of sustainability and join NewForesight™!
We look forward to your reply as soon as possible and lastly before March 18, through
firstname.lastname@example.org indicating ‘Senior Consultant’ in the subject line, along with your name. First interviews are aimed to take place in week 11. For questions please contact Linda Holtz from Duurzaamheid Werkt through email or at +31 (0)6 553 44 482 .
Visit our websites for more information:
this job of interest to you?
Receive 20-25 jobs & consultancies
in your email each day via
our 3 Months DevNetJobs Value Membership. For only USD 44 for 3 months.
Click here to