Did you know?
The combined DevNetJobs Global Network reaches out to
over 0.6 million international development colleagues.
international development recruiters post their jobs on
Senior Program Manager
Location: Moscow, Russia
Last Date: May 1, 2011
The Eurasia Foundation (EF) an int'l non-profit org supporting the development of civil society and private enterprise in the Eurasia regional seeks a Senior Program Manager. Based in Moscow, Russia, he/she is responsible for all programmatic, financial and operational activities of the U.S.-Russia Civil Society Partnership Program (CSPP), an initiative that is designed to build, leverage, and expand peer-to-peer relationships between US and Russian civil society organizations (CSOs) to magnify impact in addressing key development challenges. Significant travel to the U.S. required. This is a local expatriate position and position is contingent on funding.
• Oversee the organization of annual civil society conferences in Russia and the U.S.
• Develop and oversee the operation of a grants program for joint CSO projects
• Establish and deepen partnerships with selected Russian and U.S. CSOs, government agencies, foundations and private sector firms
• Oversee and monitor the implementation of the program budget
• Ensure the fundraising and leveraging plan is on track
• Maximize the utilization of information technology to sustain peer-to-peer partnerships
• Liaise regularly with donor representatives
Education: Master’s degree in international development, public administration or related field.
Experience: Demonstrated capacity to build funding partnerships and expand the group of donors supporting CSOs. Previous civil society program experience in the former Soviet Union required; experience in Russia preferred. Working experience with USAID strongly preferred. Strong strategic planning, organizational, written and oral communication skills are required.
Other: Excellent written and spoken English language ability required. Russian language and strong computer skills required.
Please cover letter and resume referencing “Senior Program Manager, U.S.-Russia Civil Society Partnership Program “to
email@example.com . For additional information visit:
Expected start date: summer 2011
this job of interest to you?
Receive 20-25 jobs & consultancies
in your email each day via
our 3 Months DevNetJobs Value Membership. For only USD 44 for 3 months.
Click here to