Did you know?
The combined DevNetJobs Global Network reaches out to
over 0.6 million international development colleagues.
international development recruiters post their jobs on
EF Country Director/EFCA Executive Director
Last Date: September 13, 2010
Email: email@example.com (Reference:
The Eurasia Foundation of Central Asia is seeking an Executive Director to oversee its programs in Tajikistan.
The Eurasia Foundation of Central Asia mobilizes public and private resources to help citizens participate in building their future by strengthening their communities and improving their civic and economic wellbeing. More information can be found at
The Executive Director will be the foundation’s senior representative in Tajikistan, overseeing a dynamic development program. He or she reports to EFCA’s President. He or she will
• Develop programs based on the country’s needs and funding opportunities and consistent with EFCA’s mission
• Exercise financial and human resources management over a 10-person office
• Serve as the foundation’s spokesperson in Tajikistan
The successful candidate will have
• Substantial management experience of international projects
• A strong understanding of Tajikistan’s development needs, and the ability to design and identify projects to address them
• Fluency in Russian and English; Tajik desired
Candidates should send a resume and a cover letter to
Refer to EF Country Director/EFCA Executive Director.”
this job of interest to you?
Receive 20-25 jobs & consultancies
in your email each day via
our 3 Months DevNetJobs Value Membership. For only USD 44 for 3 months.
Click here to