Did you know?
The combined DevNetJobs Global Network reaches out to
over 0.6 million international development colleagues.
international development recruiters post their jobs on
International/Regional Health Sector Consultants
EPOS Health Management GmbH
Last Date of application: open ended
EPOS Health Management GmbH, headquartered in Germany, a leading Health Management firm, working globally to improve the quality and accessibility of health services and systems and strives for the mission to make health systems more effective.
We combine internationally recognized expertise with proven technical and management excellence to result in cost-effective solutions for public and private organisations.
EPOS has focussed its activities on International Health and International Financing Institutions and Development Corporation Agencies are its major clients.
EPOS Health Management GmbH extends an invitation to all International and regional Health Sector experts in South Asia, in its upcoming projects worldwide, with competence in either of the following desired areas:
Specific areas of competence:-
· Knowledge and experience in Public health sector, public health sector administration and decentralised health systems in India and other South Asian countries.
· Specialized in Health Management Information Systems or Health Matrix Network/ Medical technology.
· Knowledge of Health Economics, E-governance or Health Financing and strategic planning.
· Knowledge of Health financing and Insurance schemes.
· Qualitative Human resource perspective planning and HR management systems development.
· Quality management and accreditation of healthcare facilities
· Strengths, Challenges, Strategies and promotional expertise for Public Private Partnerships (PPP) in different services of healthcare in South Asia.
· Experience to conduct rapid diagnosis of the public health situation, including the resources and capabilities of partners, the political, cultural, and epidemiological environment.
· Technical documentation experience - user requirements, design & development specifications, software test strategies.
· Knowledge of statistical packages for example SPSS, STATA, and data management like MS Access, preferably experience in designing of research instruments, data management, sampling techniques, and
· Any other allied International Health- sector project exposures.
Desired Qualification of the Experts :
· PhD. or Minimum Postgraduate degree in Public health or other medical fields like ( Nursing/ Health Economics/ Epidemiology/ Medical statistics/Paediatrics/ Health Information systems )etc.
· Minimum 8 -15 years’ work experience in health sector projects.
· Ready to travel and to work on EPOS projects worldwide.
· International experience in health sector projects.
· Fluency in written and spoken English is a must. Knowledge of one additional foreign language, apart from mother tongue will be preferable.
· Competence to work with different departments in the government, in International level, to work in a multinational set up.
· Training and Facilitation expertise.
· Excellent understanding of the urban and rural public health systems in India/South Asia region.
· Special preference will be given for exposure with International donor funded programmes, preferably the European
Union (knowledge on EU Member States’ policies and regulations).
· Successful relationships and cooperation with international Health institutions with strong networking skills will be added advantage.
· Should be an excellent self-motivator and team builder.
Application process :-
Interested Health Experts/Consultants meeting the above criteria, should send their CV with a covering letter and address it to Regional Business Development & HR Manager, South Asia, EPOS and send your email to
The application must also clearly mention current and expected salary and any previous job exposure with EPOS Health Management GmbH, Germany.
this job of interest to you?
Receive 20-25 jobs & consultancies
in your email each day via
our 3 Months DevNetJobs Value Membership. For only USD 44 for 3 months.
Click here to