Manager - Training
Healthpoint Services India Pvt. Ltd.
Last Date: March 5, 2011
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Reference:
MANAGER – TRAINING, NEW DELHI
FOR HEALTHPOINT SERVICES INDIA PVT.LTD.
Healthpoint Services is a sustainable social business enterprise with the goal of catalytically transforming rural & peri-urban healthcare in ways that support the MDGs by employing a community need-based service delivery model that uniquely combines and leverages benefits of potential technologies in Healthcare, ICT and Water Sectors.
Through its unique E Healthpoints and Waterpoints, Healthpoint Services India Pvt. Ltd (HSI) is providing high quality primary health care, point of care diagnostics and related services, safe drinking water and high quality, affordable, primary, preventive and promotive healthcare resulting improved productivity, better life style and massive financial and economic savings to beneficiaries in specific and villages in general.
HSI is seeking to hire a Manager - Training based at Delhi. With an overall responsibility to develop and manage effective training and communication initiatives, the position reports to the Chief Operating Officer and shall be responsible to:
• assist to develop and implement organization-wide training policy and practice
• map training needs including conducting training need assessments as well as training impact assessments
• develop training modules including strategic design of training framework, developing training modules and training material as needed
• provide managerial leadership for coaching/feedback and development of the team to include primary healthcare centre staff and line managers at regional/field office
• conducting training programs as a trainer and by accessing resource persons for delivery of training
Candidates suitable for this position would need to be qualified with in Social Sciences/HR & Industrial Relations/MBA with 5 to 6 years experience in the healthcare sector and possess:
• excellent verbal and written communication skills in Punjabi, Hindi and English
• strong strategic thinking, program management and budgeting skills
• proven ability to assess needs, design and manage delivery of training programs
• experience in soft skills training and training using adult learning and participatory methods
• willingness to travel extensively in the rural program sites in Punjab
Interested candidates with relevant experience may e-mail their application and CV by March 05, 2011 to
. For further information please visit
EACH CV MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH:
Cover letter justifying suitability for the position – role fitment based on present & past work experience
Current/last drawn compensation & expected compensation
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT COVER LETTERS SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED
For clarifications, contact Sector Access at 011-4686-0000