Did you know?
The combined DevNetJobs Global Network reaches out to
over 0.6 million international development colleagues.
international development recruiters post their jobs on
Senior Environmental Engineer
Ecology and Environment, Inc.
Last Date: May 15, 2011
Ecology and Environment, Inc. is a fully-integrated environmental consulting firm whose underlying philosophy is its worldwide commitment to supporting sustainable development through responsible environmental stewardship. We are seeking an On-Call Senior Environmental Engineer to support our Moroccan operations.
Position requires experience in industrial process operations including the treatment and disposal of liquid, solid & gaseous by-products and hazardous waste. Candidate should be familiar with process and treatment methods involved in the mining and production of phosphates and handling of associated waste streams. Operations must be in accordance with IFC guidelines.
• Provide oversight, technical direction and review of process streams and operations to support projects related to reducing air emissions, decreasing raw material and product usage, and minimizing waste streams
• Support other environmental management areas including health and safety compliance, regulatory compliance, and permitting
• Perform and review design calculations, cost estimates, and design plans and specifications
• Manage project teams and interact with clients
• Plan and perform technical work requiring judgment in both team and individual environments
• BS/MS in Civil, Environmental, Mechanical Engineering, or closely-related field
• Minimum of 7 years of industrial process or wastewater treatment experience
• Fluency in technical French and English required; conversational Arabic a plus
• Experience with water conservation and other strategies for improving plant efficiencies, decreasing waste disposal and reducing energy usage
• Experience with environmental health and safety, and occupational safety
• Experience directing and managing engineering staff and budgets
• Excellent self-leadership, interpersonal communication skills, and cultural sensitivity with the ability to effectively and tactfully interact with individuals
• Demonstrated ability with client relationship management and consultation
• Ability to quickly adapt to change and demonstrate flexibility to a variety of schedules to meet business needs
• Ability to work in Morocco for a minimum of one year
E & E offers opportunities for growth in a team-oriented environment, competitive benefits package; including medical, dental, 401k and retirement plan.
Please view our website at www.ene.com to apply on-line; resumes must be submitted in English.
Join our team and make a difference! Ecology and Environment, Inc is an EEO/AA employer. M/F/V/D
this job of interest to you?
Receive 20-25 jobs & consultancies
in your email each day via
our 3 Months DevNetJobs Value Membership. For only USD 44 for 3 months.
Click here to