Did you know?
The combined DevNetJobs Global Network reaches out to
over 0.6 million international development colleagues.
international development recruiters post their jobs on
Public Relations Expert
Last Date: December 12, 2010
Email: email@example.com (Reference:
Technical Assistance for Strengthening FP7 Project Development Capacity of Turkish Research Area
The overall objective of the project of which this contract will be a part is to contribute to the integration of Turkey with ERA in the field of Research and Technological Development (RTD), via increasing its overall success rate in the EU FP7.
Key Expert 4: Public Relations (PR) Expert
Qualifications and skills:
• Hold a university degree in Public Relations, or other disciplines of Communication Sciences
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Full computer literacy in MS Office and Internet applications
• Hold a post-graduate degree (MSc or MBA or PhD degree) will be an asset
General professional experience:
• Preferably 7 years experience but a minimum of 5 years of experience in R&D related PR
• Experience as a PR Expert in EU funded projects will be an asset
• Experience in PR activities related to EU FPs or EU FP Funded projects
Specific professional experience:
• Proven experience in designing and implementing an exclusive interview of R&D Managers
in key media organs
• Proven experience in designing and implementing press releases related to R&D activities
• Experience in delivering a training sessions for spokespersons or for PR teams
• Experience in organizing PR issues of R&D related international events
this job of interest to you?
Receive 20-25 jobs & consultancies
in your email each day via
our 3 Months DevNetJobs Value Membership. For only USD 44 for 3 months.
Click here to