State M&E and MIS Executive
Don Bosco Tech
Location: Jharkhand, Orissa, Nagaland, Assam, Kolkota, Bangalore, Kerala, Mumbai, Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh
Last Date: January 30, 2011
Email: email@example.com (Reference:
About Don Bosco Tech Society
DB Tech is a network of 125 Don Bosco skill training centres spread across 25 states in the country making it the largest NGO engaged in livelihood training in India. All the centres provide employment-linked, market-oriented vocational training of short duration to the economically and socially marginalized youth. DB Tech has joined hands with the Ministry of Rural Development, Govt of India, to impart vocational training to 45,000 youngsters by end of 2012.
• Going for regular M&E visits in the respective state
• Assist the Regional M&E and MIS team in updating data’s on a weekly basis.
• Ensuring timely collection of data’s from the state placement and center team
• Responsible for uploading data on to the website
• Closely coordinating with the regional and national team, in collation of data
• Conducting Post placement survey in the centers
• To be able to write reports based on the visits conducted and timely submission of the same.
Post graduate with at least 2 – 3 years. Previous knowledge of working with NGO’s would be good.
Candidate should be well versed with Excel.
Proficient in written and spoken English
Knowledge of local language
Candidate should be open to extensive travelling
Remuneration: Salary is not a constraint for right candidate.
Benefits: Travel allowance and Telephone allowance
All mail should come to firstname.lastname@example.org;
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
With Don Bosco Tech you get to work with the best teams in the sector, finest systems in the sector and a platform for you to hone your career in the development sector