Technical Health Specialists for Anticipated Health Programs
Last Date: March 1, 2011
Email: IndiaHealthSpecialists@gmail.com (Reference:
Chemonics International Inc., a leading international consulting firm based in Washington, D.C., seeks senior-level health specialists for long- and short-term assignments for several anticipated health programs funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) in India. Health Specialists will be responsible for developing and implementing technical activities related to programs that will support private sector involvement in improved health care delivery, and in health management information systems for improved use of data for decision-making. Expertise family planning, maternal health, neonatal and child health desired. Experience in Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and Jharkhand as well as the national level of India a plus.
Specialists in the following fields are highly desired:
• Maternal, Neonatal and Child Health and Nutrition
• Reproductive and Family Planning
• Reproductive Health and HIV/AIDS
• Gender Equity
• Child Survival
• Reproductive Health Policy Analyses and Advocacy
• Health Management Information Systems
• Health Policy
• Public-Private Partnerships
• Institutional Capacity Building
• Health Service Delivery
• Quality Improvement
Primary responsibilities will be to provide technical assistance to support development and implementation of program strategies.
• Advanced degree or equivalent in public health or related field highly desired
• Minimum 7-10 years of relevant work experience
• Prior experience working with USAID- or donor-funded projects preferred
• Fluency in English required
Please send electronic CV’s and expressions of interest, to
by March 1, 2011. No telephone inquiries, please.
Chemonics International (
) was founded in 1975 and is one of the largest U.S. consulting firms providing expertise in developing and emerging-market countries for initiatives financed by the U.S. Agency for International Development.