Did you know?
The combined DevNetJobs Global Network reaches out to almost
0.5 million international development colleagues.
international development recruiters post their jobs on
Senior Energy and Environment specialist
Location: New Delhi, India
Last Date: June 10, 2010
Email: India.Energy.Environment@gmail.com (Reference:
Chemonics International, a global development consulting firm located in Washington, DC, seeks a senior energy and environment specialist for an anticipated donor funded energy and environment project in India. This program seeks to increase access to energy across the region, promote a competitive electricity market, and ensure efficiency and sustainability. Illustrative responsibilities include: collaborate with Indian counterparts on energy transmission, carbon emissions, and renewable; plan and facilitate regional transmission systems and operations; and liaise with relevant Indian ministries on legal and regulatory issues.
• Advanced degree in a relevant field
• Minimum 15 years of relevant technical experience
• Extensive knowledge of public utilities, particularly electricity transmission system operations and development
• Experience working or liaising with the senior ministerial officials preferred
• Experience in electricity legal and regulatory issues and electricity sector finance and economics preferred
• Experience implementing USAID or other donor projects preferred
• Hindi and English fluency required
Send electronic submissions to
India.Energy.Environment@gmail.com by June 10th, 2010. No telephone inquiries, please.
Finalists will be contacted.
this job of interest to you?
Receive 20-25 jobs & consultancies each day via
3 Months DevNetJobs Value Membership. Only USD 44 for 3 months. Over 1380
positions filled in 2009.
Click here to