Did you know?
The combined DevNetJobs Global Network reaches out to almost
0.5 million international development colleagues.
international development recruiters post their jobs on
USAID Business Development specialist
Location: New Delhi, India
Last Date: June 30, 2010
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Reference:
Chemonics International seeks a senior level business development specialist to assist with USAID prepositioning and proposal preparation efforts in New Delhi. The main objective is to support Chemonics’ business development activities in India by collecting, analyzing and reporting information about emerging new business opportunities, potential partners and candidates, and assisting Chemonics with specific proposal efforts.
• Advanced degree in a relevant field
• Minimum 10 years of USAID program management or proposal development
• Knowledge of USAID procurement process, cooperative agreements, and contracts
• Experience working or liaising with senior level staff on donor funded projects
• Prior experience in a senior level position on donor funded projects
• Hindi and English fluency required
• Gather and analyze information related to all impending new business opportunities with USAID/India, including but not limited to anticipated programs in environmental services, democracy and governance, education, and economic growth
• Collect and analyze information on the status of each procurement opportunity, including timing of RFP release, value, duration, and technical scope
• Indentify likely members of technical evaluation committees evaluating specific proposals
• Gather and analyzing information about the client’s preferences, likes and dislikes, passions, prides and fears as they relate to specific proposal opportunities
• Identify, schedule and attend meetings with the client, partners, consultants, potential hires, beneficiaries and others
• Recruit local professionals and expatriate experts in country, including collection of CVs and other required information
Send electronic submissions to email@example.com by June 30th, 2010. No telephone inquiries, please.
Finalists will be contacted.
this job of interest to you?
Receive 20-25 jobs & consultancies each day via
3 Months DevNetJobs Value Membership. Only USD 44 for 3 months. Over 1380
positions filled in 2009.
Click here to