Senior Energy Specialist
Location: New Delhi
Last Date: October 30, 2010
Email: India.Energy.Environment@gmail.com (Reference:
Chemonics International, a global development consulting firm located in Washington, DC, seeks a senior renewable energy specialist for an anticipated donor funded energy project in India. This program seeks to increase access to energy across the region, promote a competitive electricity market, and ensure efficiency and sustainability. Illustrative responsibilities include: collaborate with Indian counterparts on energy transmission, carbon emissions, and renewable; plan and facilitate regional transmission systems and operations; and liaise with relevant Indian ministries on legal and regulatory
• Advanced degree in a relevant field
• Minimum of 8+ years of relevant work experience in the field of energy technology, clean energy finance, energy management, clean coal or energy policy.
• Knowledge of renewable resource technology, clean energy, and international best practice and standards.
• Experience working or liaising with the senior ministerial officials preferred
• Experience implementing USAID or other donor projects preferred
• Fluency in Hindi and English required.
Send electronic submissions to
by October 30, 2010. No telephone inquiries, please.
Finalists will be contacted.