Did you know?
The combined DevNetJobs Global Network reaches out to
over 0.6 million international development colleagues.
international development recruiters post their jobs on
Project Administration Specialist
BroadReach Healthcare (BRHC)
Location: Arlington, VA, USA
Last Date: August 8, 2011
BroadReach Healthcare (BRHC) is a global healthcare solutions company that provides consulting, implementation and program management services. We are dedicated to expanding access to healthcare services across the globe through innovative approaches that combine the best of the private sector and public health. We work with a wide range of partners and clients, including international donor agencies, national governments, civil society, pharmaceutical companies, local NGO partners, and other private-sector companies. We apply our expertise across five core service areas: Distribution Networks/Product Value Chain, Health Systems Strengthening, Patient Education and Community Mobilization, Public-Private Partnerships, and Strategic Consulting. Our approach across each of these service areas combines best practices from the public sector with business efficiency and private sector discipline to address international health challenges and opportunities.
BRHC is currently accepting applications for a Project Administration Specialist to be based in the Arlington, VA office. The Project Administration Specialist works under the general supervision of the Business Development Director, with oversight from the Vice President of Global Health.
The Project Administration Specialist will work closely with the technical staff providing administrative, financial, contractual and logistical support for all centralized management of US-Government and other donor-funded projects such as USAID, PEPFAR, CDC, DFID, World Bank, etc. He/She will assist the Business Development Unit (BDU) in the preparation of cost proposals and ensure compliance with Federal rules and regulations.
• Provide project pipeline analyses, management and financial administrative support to designated projects/programs
• Monitor project expenses against approved budgets and ensure proper charging of expenditures and correct booking problems in a timely manner
• Provide on-going financial administration to projects including approvals of purchase requisitions, consultant agreements, vendors and subcontractors invoices, travel expense reports, and client invoices
• Support existing projects in budget realignments
• Ensure agreements are in compliance with donor regulations and company policies
• Work with the BDU and Finance Department in preparing cost proposals, including the development of budgets and budget cost notes, drafting of terms and conditions, and ensuring responsiveness and compliance in pricing
• Review solicitations and proposals for compliance
• Gather and analyze costs for developing and revising complex proposal budgets in accordance with donor requirements, while utilizing advanced spreadsheet techniques
• Coordinate with the proposal team on strategic issues involving proposal budgets
• Create and/or modify budget spreadsheet templates in accordance with donor requirements
• Provides support to field offices and general project related administrative work as required
• Provide guidance to subcontractors as a part of the proposal development process and perform activities including: providing budget assumptions, negotiating budgets, developing budget templates, reviewing budgets/notes, and ensuring final submissions conform to donor requirements
• Assisting with personnel on-boarding, orientation and overseas logistical assignments
• A Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or other related field, Master's degree preferred
• 5+ years of financial and US Government/USAID contracting related experience
• Demonstrated experience providing project management, pipeline analyses and administrative support
• Experience developing business and cost proposals
• Advanced analytical and business modeling skills
• Knowledge of OMB Circulars A-110, A-122, and A-133, as well as FAR and AIDAR
• Demonstrated research, analytical, writing and communication skills
• Proven demonstration of flexibility and creativity
• Ability to manage work and deliver high quality outputs in a fast-paced environment
• Advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Highly motivated self-starter who takes direction well, but also works independently
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in an entrepreneurial environment
Additional Desired Qualifications:
• Experience in USAID/USG business development within global health
• Master's degree in a related discipline
• Based in the Washington DC Metro Area
PLEASE – NO PHONE CALLS.
To apply directly for this position, please click the attached link:
(Only applications submitted through the BroadReach website will be considered. Applications that are e-mailed or faxed will not be considered for employment. – Thank You!)
BroadReach Healthcare offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package, including health, vision, and dental insurance, a 401(k) plan with match, and annual performance bonus.
BroadReach is an equal opportunity employer.
this job of interest to you?
Receive 20-25 jobs & consultancies
via email each day. Subscribe to 3 Months DevNetJobs Value Membership. For only USD 44 for 3 months.
Click here to