Programme Assistant – State Quality Mission (2 Position)
Location: Patna, Bihar
Last Date: August 16, 2011
Email: email@example.com (Reference:
PDCSL is a consulting firm with experience in executing consulting assignments across diverse sectors in India and overseas. We have been engaged by our client to provide technical assistance towards managing human resources and financial management services to our Client for its programmes across Bihar. In this regard, applications are invited from qualified candidates for the position of Programme Assistant – State Quality Mission
Position- Programme Assistant – State Quality Mission (2 Position)
Duty Station- Patna Bihar
Duration of Contract- till 31st December 2011
• To design, develop and implement an effective management information system for storage, review, retrieval and analysis of data related to Samjhe Shikhe (LEP) Programme.
• To design, develop and implement monitoring & evaluation tool for the Samjhe Shikhe (LEP) Programme.
• To support in overall data management activities including designing, development, and implementation of data collection tools and information systems and provide feedback on Samjhe Shikhe (LEP) Programme.
• Develop Presentations; generate tables, graphs ,relevant statistical data for technical review and monitoring purposes related to learning level component of education programme
• Assist in the development/adaptation of integrated M&E systems and tools in the existing data management system of the department with respect to learning levels.
• Prepare regular analysis reports on Samjhe Shikhe (LEP) Programme and its components for internal and external use.
- Monthly report indicating the activity undertaken, result achieved and follow up planned based on the monthly plan
- Develop a MIS system for storage, review, retrieval and analysis of data related to Samjhe Shikhe (LEP) Programme.
- Prepare regular analysis reports related to Samjhe Shikhe (LEP) Programme
- Periodic evaluation and review of Samjhe Shikhe (LEP) Programme
- Reports on trainings and meetings conducted
- Quarterly status reports on the status of activity plan prepared and agreed with the HRD and Client.
• Graduate/Diploma in Computer Application with experience in development of Management Information System (MIS). MCA preferred
• Good analytical skills and using regular computer software.
• Experience in managing data, preferably 3 years
• Excellent oral and written communication & presentation skills in English and Hindi.
• Preferably knows short hand.
*Learning Enhancement Programme (LEP)
Only candidates meeting the above requirements may e-mail their detailed CV with an application to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com within 7 days of the publication of this advertisement. Please clearly indicate the title of the post in the subject line of the email. Only applications of short-listed candidates will be acknowledged. Qualified Women are especially encouraged to apply.