Did you know?
The combined DevNetJobs Global Network reaches out to
over 0.6 million international development colleagues.
international development recruiters post their jobs on
Last Date: December 5, 2010
The Fleet Supervisor shall be required to be hands on with the Canga East vehicles activities including duty tasking and good collaboration with other departments. He / She will also be responsible for providing safe, healthy, effective operations, scheduling and planning of the drivers and vehicles in order to assist with smooth operations.
Qualifications & Experience
• Minimum high school degree, university degree would be an advantage
• Experience in managing a fleet of more than 50 vehicles ( mixture of trucks, buses and passenger vehicles)
• 3 yrs supervisory experience in a similar environment
• Clear understading of dealing with drivers and vehicle scheduling.
• Driving license, off road knowledge, logistics knowledge, radio communication knowledge
• French language is a requirement
Apply to this job online via:
this job of interest to you?
Receive 20-25 jobs & consultancies
in your email each day via
our 3 Months DevNetJobs Value Membership. For only USD 44 for 3 months.
Click here to