Last Date: July 18, 2011
Children International is a nonprofit, humanitarian organization dedicated to improving the lives of children and families living in dire poverty. It works through a Child Sponsorship Program operating in 11 countries. SAHAY implements the sponsorship program in Kolkata. We are inviting capable applicants for the position of:
PROGRAM MANAGER at Kolkata
This position is responsible for all aspects of planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation to achieve measurable impact. The manager will supervise program staff and lead program coordination, development and networking.
• Degree in social work or related studies, preferably with master’s degree
• At least five years of experience in program management, including budgeting
• Formal training and demonstrated experience in program evaluation
• Proposal and report writing skills
• Good communication, interpersonal skills and managing teams
• Good analytical skills
Remuneration package offered is in the range of Rs 6-7 lakhs pa.
Application consisting of a covering letter, a short description of why you are the appropriate candidate and a current CV should be sent to
by 18th July 2011. Applications of short listed candidates will be acknowledged.