Chief Operating Officer
Healthpoint Services India Pvt. Ltd.
Location: New Delhi
Last Date: April 14, 2011
Email: email@example.com (Reference:
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER, NEW DELHI
FOR HEALTHPOINT SERVICES INDIA PVT. LTD.
Healthpoint Services is a sustainable social business enterprise with the goal of catalytically transforming rural & peri-urban healthcare in ways that support the MDGs by employing a community need-based service delivery model that uniquely combines and leverages benefits of potential technologies in Healthcare, ICT and Water Sectors.
Through its unique E Healthpoints and Waterpoints, Healthpoint Services India Pvt. Ltd (HSI) is providing high quality primary health care, point of care diagnostics and related services, safe drinking water and high quality, affordable, primary, preventive and promotive healthcare resulting in improved productivity, better life style and massive financial and economic savings to beneficiaries in specific and villages in general.
HSI is seeking to hire a Chief Operating Officer (COO) to be based at their head office in New Delhi. With an overall responsibility for formulating and implementing strategies to achieve business objectives and profitability, the position reports to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and shall be responsible to:
• Design, implement strategies to achieve business objectives and ensure top line profitability and, supervise project operations
• Develop business policies and execute plans, including P&L structures to assure achievement of agreed – to volume & profit objectives
• Plan, schedule and manage projects, ensuring completion of assignments within time and budgetary parameters
• Manage work with customers, partners, and regulators within India, to build team capacities and local partners, to improve operations and financial performance and measure and manage milestones
• Understand the Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) Models for the Social/ Development sector and network with resources across various sectoral organizations
• Work with government officials, technical partners, medical professionals, and village residents to explain the project’s objectives and services
The position is a key senior management position and is expected to have a substantial role in strategic planning and implementation. Candidates suitable for this position would need to be qualified in management/ operation with a post graduate qualification and should posses:
• strong strategic skills, management skills and budgeting skills
• demonstrated leadership skills in managing medium to large sized teams to design, implement and supervise project operations
• prior experience with some aspect of healthcare especially in rural or peri-urban service delivery
• prior experience working on a programme with business/service orientation in the social/corporate sector & client interface to some extent
• prior business experience relevant to rural india, preferably in supply chain management/ retail operations/ social marketing/ telemedicine
• a strong commitment to improving living conditions for rural and peri-urban families
• proven experience of independently managing business operations preferably in the pharma sector and involving rural outreach including clinical interventions
• strong communication skills to enable effective engagement with government officials, technical partners, medical professionals and the rural community on the program mandate
Interested candidates with relevant experience may e-mail their application and CV by 14th April, 2011 to
For further information please visit www.ehealthpoint.com
EACH CV MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH:
Cover letter justifying suitability for the position – role fitment based on present & past work experience
Current/last drawn compensation & expected compensation
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT COVER LETTERS SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED
For clarifications, contact Sector Access at 011-4686-0000