Team Leader / Finance Head
Last Date: November 8, 2010
Email: email@example.com (Reference:
IMaCS is a consulting firm with more than a decade’s experience in executing consulting assignments across diverse sectors in India and overseas. We invite applications from qualified candidates for the positions of Team Leader / Finance Head for Guwahati.
• Expected to coordinate and interact with clients, ensure deliverables are of high quality,
• Manage a team of 5 – 30 people, manage programme / project budgets,
• Develop and report project performance reports.
• Financial management of the programme / projects, manage receipt and disbursal of funds, remuneration, expenses and other such financial requirements of the programme/project
• Ensure monthly closing of financial accounts in accordance with defined procedures and forecast financial requirements.
• Should be a qualified Chartered Accountant or Degree in finance or A master’s degree in business administration, management, finance or related field is highly desired
• Knowledge of relevant business and financial/accounting computer software is required.
• Computer knowledge in Tally, MS office, Internet.
• Should be well versed with statutory and compliance issues applicable in the country and should be able to ensure appropriate financial management systems and controls mechanisms are in place, ensure books of accounts are maintained as per financial standards.
Additional skills: Besides good written and oral communication skills, candidates should demonstrate ability to supervise a team besides ability to work without supervision and under pressure with high level of integrity, motivation and excellent analytical ability.
Place of posting: Candidates can be placed in Guwahati.
Last date of receiving application is 8th November 2010. Submit your application to
Only short-listed candidates will be acknowledged.