Regional Manager - North
Healthpoint Services India Pvt. Ltd.
Last Date: April 11, 2011
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Reference:
FOR HEALTHPOINT SERVICES INDIA PVT. LTD.
Healthpoint Services is a sustainable social business enterprise with the goal of catalytically transforming rural & peri-urban healthcare in ways that support the MDGs by employing a community need-based service delivery model that uniquely combines and leverages benefits of potential technologies in Healthcare, ICT and Water Sectors.
Through its unique E Healthpoints and Waterpoints, Healthpoint Services India Pvt. Ltd (HSI) is providing high quality primary health care, point of care diagnostics and related services, safe drinking water and high quality, affordable, primary, preventive and promotive healthcare resulting improved productivity, better life style and massive financial and economic savings to beneficiaries in specific and villages in general.
HSI is seeking to hire a Regional Manager based at their Regional office at Delhi to manage and steer the operations of its E Healthpoints and other business activates in the Northern Regional States. The key responsibilities of the position would be as under:
• Lead the operations teams in the region and achieve operations’ objectives for the region
• Directing the supply chain activities in the business and ensuring effective appropriate mechanism for drugs and diagnostics and other Healthcare goods
• Provide leadership and establish an effective means of control and co-ordination for commercial and technical operations in the business at the regional level
• Responsible for ensuring the implementation and achievement of qualitative and quantitative [Q & Q] objectives & targets in the business according to the Annual/ Periodic Plan with respect to agreed upon performance objectives
• Planning & implementing appropriate strategies for marketing & communication , PR , Capacity-building and Field research in the regional office including need-based coordination with the Corporate team for such activities
• Coordinating with the Medical & Health-care team
• Contribute to the promotion of values of the company, ethical practices, integrity and a positive work climate, enabling the Company to attract, retain and motivate a diverse group of talented and committed employees
• Stakeholder Management involving Public-Private Community Customers Segment
• Coordinating with the Finance/ Commercial/ Marketing/HR & Administration teams at Corporate Office
• Responsible for Regional Business Revenues, donor relations, networking activities in the region
Candidates suitable for this position should be capable of multi-tasking under demanding conditions and manage timelines from various competing demands. Candidates should posses:
• A post graduate in management or operations with at least 5-7 years of experience of managing the operations in rural India, preferably in jobs & marketing, supply chain management, franchisee network, retail operations, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, telemedicine or hospital products
• Experience in effectively dealing with a variety of stakeholders - government officials, communities, NGOs and donors
• Demonstrated entrepreneurial energy and problem-solving capability
• Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills supported with fluency in English and Hindi and working knowledge of Punjabi (desirable but not mandatory)
• High familiarity and skills in MS office
• Willingness to travel extensively in the rural program sites in various states in India.
Interested candidates with relevant experience may e-mail their application and CV by 11th April, 2011 to
For further information please visit www.ehealthpoint.com
EACH CV MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH:
Cover letter justifying suitability for the position – role fitment based on present & past work experience
Current/last drawn compensation & expected compensation
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT COVER LETTERS SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED
For clarifications, contact Sector Access at 011-4686-0000