Did you know?
The combined DevNetJobs Global Network reaches out to
over 0.6 million international development colleagues.
international development recruiters post their jobs on
Last Date: June 3, 2011
Positions available in Japan!
Japan – Samaritan’s Purse is an international relief organization that is currently responding to the earthquake and tsunami disaster in Japan. In our effort to continue this response and establish a field office in Japan we have need for staff in the areas of Management, Finance, Logistics and Church Relations.
General Qualifications: (Specific job qualifications are available on our website in Employment Opportunities)
• Fluent spoken and written English required. Ability to speak Japanese would be a plus.
• Above average communication skills – both verbal and written; proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Cheerful, diplomatic, encourager, concern for the spiritual well-being of the team
• Spiritual maturity; Ability to keep the focus of work on the overall goal of sharing the gospel
• Ability to communicate and interact well with people of different educational, linguistic, cultural and socio-economic backgrounds.
• Strong relational skills and financial management.
• Proven management and leadership experience.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills; diplomacy and negotiating skills.
Apply online at: www.samaritanspurse.org or for more information regarding these positions email
this job of interest to you?
Receive 20-25 jobs & consultancies
in your email each day via
our 3 Months DevNetJobs Value Membership. For only USD 44 for 3 months.
Click here to