Did you know?
The combined DevNetJobs Global Network reaches out to
over 0.6 million international development colleagues.
international development recruiters post their jobs on
TASC4 Health Specialists
Last Date: February 15, 2011
Email: Tasc4recruit@chemonics.com (Reference:
Organization: Chemonics International
Title: TASC4 Health Specialists
Chemonics seeks senior- and mid-level international and developing country health specialists for three upcoming regional projects that will provide technical assistance in population, health, nutrition and infectious diseases to the Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean, and Asia/Middle East/Europe and Eurasia regions. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world. Long- or short-term assignments will involve the following technical areas:
• Family planning/reproductive health
• Maternal and neonatal health
• Child health and survival
• Infectious disease
• Health systems
• Health research
• Information communication technology
• Other health-related areas, including gender, health governance, noncommunicable disease, and social marketing
We anticipate that positions will be based in specific countries receiving services under these regional programs, once they are identified.
• M.P.H., M.D., Ph.D., or equivalent combination of education and work experience in health-related field
• Minimum seven years of relevant experience in primary health care with a focus in one of the technical areas listed above in developing countries (additional experience may be required for specific positions)
• Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
• Demonstrated ability to build the capacity of local partners and health networks
• Experience working with nongovernmental organizations, national and local governments, and the private commercial sector
• Proficiency in English required; please specify proficiency in other relevant languages
Send electronic submissions to Tasc4recruit@chemonics.com by February 15, 2011. List TASC4 and the region applied for in the subject line of the email. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
this job of interest to you?
Receive 20-25 jobs & consultancies
in your email each day via
our 3 Months DevNetJobs Value Membership. For only USD 44 for 3 months.
Click here to