Did you know?
The combined DevNetJobs Global Network reaches out to
over 0.6 million international development colleagues.
international development recruiters post their jobs on
Project Team Leader South Caucasus
German Savings Banks Foundation
Location: Caucasus Region
Last Date: April 10, 2011
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Reference:
About the Organization:
German Sparkassen (Savings Banks) have developed into one of the largest financial groups worldwide, successfully combining a high degree of professionalism with a strong social mandate.
The mission of the Sparkassenstiftung für internationale Kooperation (Savings Banks Foundation for International Cooperation - SBFIC) is to make the German Sparkassen
experience accessible to similar financial institutions in developing and transition countries. To this end, the Sparkassenstiftung provides state-of-the-art training and
technical assistance to its partner institutions around the globe.
About the Job:
In the framework of our activities on financial sector projects in the Southern Caucasus we seek an experienced team leader and credit advisor. Our regional office is home to more than 10 well trained experts; within the framework of different projects we work with a number of commercial banks and non bank financial intermediaries.
Ideally the successful candidate has gained experience as a project manager/team leader in a downscaling project or as a member of the board of directors in a micro finance bank in Eastern or South Eastern Europe.
- Proven track record in implementing MSME credit lines and building up diversified portfolios
- Experience in training and coaching of credit staff (loan officer, branch and credit manager) as well as experience in training and coaching of senior staff
- Good knowledge of and experience in cash flow oriented lending to micro, small and medium sized enterprises (expertise in group lending techniques is appreciated)
- Good understanding of business procedures in lending
- Good understanding of MIS / reporting
- Experience in working with donor organisations
- University degree in finance, banking or economics
- Ability to show and sustain strong commitment to the task
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Very good analytical and writing skills
- Result oriented and good leadership skills
- Sensibility towards different cultural environments
- Fluency in English, very good knowledge of Russian or German would be an asset
The compensation package will correspond to the level of responsibility of the position.
How to Apply:
For any questions please contact Thorsten Bosker –
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to:
email@example.com until April, 10th 2011.
this job of interest to you?
Receive 20-25 jobs & consultancies
in your email each day via
our 3 Months DevNetJobs Value Membership. For only USD 44 for 3 months.
Click here to