Did you know?
The combined DevNetJobs Global Network reaches out to almost
0.5 million international development colleagues.
international development recruiters post their jobs on
Swiss Red Cross
Location: Takeo, Cambodia
Last Date: August 2, 2010
Email: email@example.com (Reference:
The Swiss Red Cross (SRC) is looking for a
in order to manage the SRC supported projects in Cambodia in cooperation with the Cambodian Red Cross – in particular within the field of water and sanitation, organisational development, disaster preparedness and prevention as well as health activities.
Beginning of contract: by arrangement, latest 1.11.2010
Foreseen duration of contract: 3 years
Based in: Takeo
• Strengthening the CRC at provincial level in its management capacities including project planning, budgeting, project implementation, monitoring and reporting, fundraising and bookkeeping.
• Monitoring and follow-up of sub-contracted project activities.
• Planning, monitoring and evaluation of activities.
• Coordinating with other partners within and outside the Red Cross movement.
• Responsibility for disaster preparedness und response (Linking Relief, Rehabilitation and Development – LRRD).
• University degree or equivalent education with strong community/health development experience.
• Expertise in participatory planning and monitoring.
• Analytical and strategic planning skills (Project Cycle Management (PCM)).
• Working experience in Asia in a similar context is an advantage.
• Strong people management and leadership skills.
• Diplomacy, tact, team spirit and negotiation skills.
• Sensitivity to cultural differences and the ability to work in a wide variety of cultural contexts.
• Fluency in English (working language), French speaking is an advantage, willingness to learn Khmer.
• Strong capacity in financial project management.
Salary, social insurances, travel and accommodation expenses provided.
While we appreciate all responses, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We kindly ask not to send in duplicate copies of your resume.
Please apply to: Swiss Red Cross, Isabel Bangerter, Rainmattstrasse 10, 3001 Bern, Switzerland, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
this job of interest to you?
Receive 20-25 jobs & consultancies each day via
3 Months DevNetJobs Value Membership. Only USD 44 for 3 months. Over 1380
positions filled in 2009.
Click here to