Did you know?
The combined DevNetJobs Global Network reaches out to
over 0.6 million international development colleagues.
international development recruiters post their jobs on
Child Labor Researcher
Last Date: May 31, 2011
Email: IHDDJobs@gmail.com (Reference:
URGENT: CHILD LABOR RESEARCHER FOR EGYPT
ICF Macro is conducting a research study on child labor in Egypt for the U.S. Department of Labor. We are seeking a mid-level resident researcher for a short-term consultancy in early July. The candidate must have the following required qualifications:
• Must have directed research on human rights, gender or other development issues in Egypt, with child labor research particularly desirable
• Demonstrated experience in interviewing research subjects, particularly vulnerable or hard-to-access population such as child labor victims
• Ability to access a team of researchers who will be responsible for carrying out the fieldwork interview when required
• Ability to access key players and other stakeholders in child trafficking for forced labor and sexual exploitation
• Understanding of labor issues in Egypt, particularly child trafficking for forced labor and sexual exploitation
• Familiarity with local context in Egypt
• Ability to provide logistics support, such arranging car rental, transportation and so on
• Currently resident in Egypt
• Available to work in early July
Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV and cover letter addressing the above requirements to
IHDDJobs@gmail.com . Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Deadline is May 31.
this job of interest to you?
Receive 20-25 jobs & consultancies
in your email each day via
our 3 Months DevNetJobs Value Membership. For only USD 44 for 3 months.
Click here to