GALVmed (Global Alliance for Livestock Veterinary Medicines)
Location: New Delhi, India
Last Date: September 17, 2010
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Reference:
Office Manager, New Delhi, India
Attractive salary package, dependent on experience
GALVmed (Global Alliance for Livestock Veterinary Medicines) is a unique, not-for-profit, stable and well funded organisation committed to creating sustainable solutions to poverty amongst the world’s poorest livestock keepers. Following a period of research, we are significantly expanding our programmes in South Asia and we seek an Office Manager to join a small, dedicated and highly motivated team in making a real difference. Further information can be found from our website
Interested? If you have.....
· A diploma or equivalent qualification in Office Administration
· At least 3 years experience in Office Manager role
· An attention to detail second to none
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills
· Enthusiasm and ability to work flexibly and under time-constraints
and experience of:
· Managing and maintaining administrative operations in an office environment
· Co-ordinating travel and meetings
· Financial administration
· Daily communication with Senior Directors and international partners
· Working in a not-for-profit organisation (an advantage though not essential)
.....then GALVmed would like to hear from you!
Please visit our website http://www.galvmed.org/about-galvmed/careers
to review the job description. If you would like to discuss the role further please contact: Sharon Ross, Business Manager on: +44 (0)131 445 6274. Please apply in writing with CV and covering letter outlining your interest in the role to
Closing Date by which applications must be received is midnight 17 Sept 2010. It is anticipated that interviews will be held in New Delhi, week commencing 27 September 2010.