Senior Associate (Management Consulting and Sustainability Strategy)
Location: New Delhi, India
Last Date: September 24, 2010
Role: Senior Associate (Management Consulting and Sustainability Strategy)
Are you looking to leverage your development experience and passion for change to make an impact in the main-stream? Are you interested in being part of
a young and growing organization focused exclusively on sustainability?
cKinetics is an Indo-US start-up that is building a team to be based in New Delhi and is looking for energetic professionals with a background in strategy consulting, business analysis or strategic marketing, with a passion for sustainability issues.
The right candidate should be:
• Able to work in an intense learning environment.
• Able and willing to take on a disproportionate level of responsibility at this stage of his/her career.
cKinetics ( www.cKinetics.com
) is a venture accelerator catalyzing rapid adoption of low carbon sustainable growth practices in emerging economies through technology transfer, capital access and adaptation interventions. As emerging economies grow there exists an opportunity to leapfrog the development of newer industry and community infrastructure to be more efficient, sustainable and hence more profitable. cKinetics was founded in 2009 by a team passionate about using market based solutions and industry dynamics to address this most pressing issue of our time: sustainably driven growth and development.
Selected person(s) will join cKinetics’ Eco-Efficiency & Sustainability practice which focuses on:
• Providing management consulting and developing sustainability strategies
• Climate change impact assessments and adaptation and mitigation strategies
• Business process advisory services and master franchising of market based solutions
• Life cycle assessments and sustainability design
• Training and certification programs
The role envisages the following activities:
1. End-to-end delivery responsibility for engagements identified
2. Undertake relevant field work for various projects and provide on ground operational support to cKinetics’ partners and clients, while coordinating with other team members in India & in the US.
3. Building on relationships with potential and existing clients and be responsible for the business development in the assigned areas
• You are looking to join a start-up in its early stages and share in the rewards of building an institution
• You are a proactive and independent person who has a demonstrated passion as relates to sustainability
You must have:
• Have a Masters degree/ MBA and 3-4 years of relevant work experience
• Have strong analytical abilities and excellent presentation skills
• Have consulting experience, specifically operational consulting, with a focus on operational efficiency management, process mapping and/ or new product development
• Have client interaction/ management experience
• Ability to work ‘hands-on’ and multi-task in an energetic start-up environment
• Demonstrated ability to be an individual contributor as also work in teams.
Nice to have one or more of the following:
• Skills in working with: corporate carbon footprint and emission accounting methodologies
• Experience with sustainability related standards (ISO 14064, GHG Protocol, ISO 26000, GRI G3, etc)
• Experience in developing Project Design Documents (PDDs), CDM projects, etc.
• Expertise in data crunching with analytical tools, GIS, etc.
New Delhi, India
Commensurate with background and experience.
If you are interested, please write to us with a resume and also include a note on why you fit the profile. Email HR at:
(Please include DevNet in the subject)
India headquarters: 708 Hemkunt Chambers, 89 Nehru Place, New Delhi 110019
US headquarters: 262 Ventura Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94306