Finance & Administration Officer
TB Alert India
Last Date: January 3, 2011
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Reference:
TB Alert India is a leading tuberculosis NGO, headquartered in Hyderabad. Its purpose is to enable people to access services for the prevention and effective treatment of tuberculosis, and to facilitate the effective delivery of TB services by government and private practitioners. TB Alert India works in full alignment with the government’s Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme (RNTCP). TB Alert India’s work is funded by donors including USAID, The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, TB and Malaria (GFATM), the UK Government’s Department For International Development (DFID), the Eli Lilly MDR-TB Partnership, and TB Alert (UK). TB Alert India implements programmes through its own staff teams as well as through partner NGOs. Its programmes are currently located in Andhra Pradesh and Delhi.
TB Alert India wishes to appoint Finance & Administration Officer for Global Fund (GFATM) supported Axshya India Project.
FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Establish and maintain systems related to Finance, Procurement, IT, Administration and routine operations including travel and travel expense reporting
2. Ensure systems facilitate transparent and timely processing of payments to contracted services.
3. Oversee timely and transparent financial transactions for voucher management.
4. Ensure that all contracts under TBAI follow contracting standards and guidelines.
5. Assist the Program Manager and CEO of TBAI to resolve day-to-day issues arising on account of Finance, Administration, Procurement and contracts.
6. Build capacity of implementing partners to maintain financial management and accounting systems which are compliant with TBAI/ GF guidelines, manage procurement and administrative processes, manage vouchers, and provide inputs to track costs for evaluation of cost-effectiveness.
7. Monitor implementing partners on a regular basis to ensure adherence to budgets, financial systems and timely submission of quality financial reports.
8. Communicate regularly with all implementing partners on budgetary, administrative and financial reporting issues, as well as coordinate with funding agency.
9. Maintain quality of all human resource, administration, procurement and finance and contractual documents and procedures.
10. Coordinate logistics for all key meetings, trainings and Workshops.
11. Manage local vendors and suppliers to ensure timely and smooth procurement of all supplies.
Qualification and Experience
• Well experienced in NGO accounting and auditing system, project finance management and co-finance project funding management i.e Global Fund or any other bilateral and multilateral establishments.
• At least 8 years experience working with in an INGO/NGO.
• Post Graduate Degree in Commerce, Business Administration (Finance Management). Additional background in Public Health, Social Science will be of advantage.
• Good knowledge of computer (MS office, Tally etc.) is essential.
• Excellent English, Hindi and Telugu oral and written communication skills, convincing interpersonal skills and ability to work as a member of a team in a multicultural environment.
• Good management and negotiation skills.
• Willing to travel to remote rural areas.
. Willing for three year contractual appointment and extendable by two years.
Package will be in the range of Rs. 30,000/- to Rs.40,000/- per month and depends of the experience.
Interested candidates can apply within 3rd January 2011 with a cover letter explaning suitability for the post, detailed CV and expected salary for providing their services. CV should be send to the following email address: email@example.com Only short-listed candidates will receive acknowledgment.
Deadline for Applications: 11.59pm on 3rd January 2011.