Did you know?
The combined DevNetJobs Global Network reaches out to
over 0.6 million international development colleagues.
international development recruiters post their jobs on
Chief of Party
National Center for State Courts (NCSC)
Last Date: May 14, 2011
The National Center for State Courts (NCSC) is seeking a Chief of Party for an anticipated four-year judicial reform program in Kazakhstan.
Qualified candidates for the position of Chief of Party will have:
• 10 years of progressively more responsible professional experience working on donor-funded Rule of Law programs.
• 5 or more years of experience as Country Director or Chief of Party responsible for: management of personnel; coordination of technical assistance and training activities; and work-planning, implementation scheduling, reporting, monitoring and evaluation.
• Demonstrated expertise in judicial sector reform, including strengthening independence and accountability; improving administrative efficiency and transparency; and increasing public trust and confidence in court services.
• Demonstrated track record of establishing and maintaining relationships with host-country counterparts, client funding agencies and international partners.
• Demonstrated knowledge, understanding and sensitivity to political environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English. Kazakh or Russian language fluency is required.
• Law degree or related graduate education and experience in public affairs, judicial administration or management.
In response to this program opportunity, NCSC is also welcoming expressions of interest for the position of Judicial Training Coordinator and Civic Engagement Program Manager. Fluency in Kazakh or Russian is required.
For future professional opportunities with NCSC, applicants are encouraged to create professional profiles in our online consultant registry, available at
www.ncscinternational.org under About Us > Careers > Consultant registry.
NCSC is a leading provider of technical assistance, training, and technology to strengthen the integrity of justice systems in the U.S. and around the world. NCSC was founded in 1971 by the leadership of the U.S. courts to advance standards for the effective administration of justice across the U.S. With unparalleled expertise in the field of judicial administration, NCSC offers its experience to strengthen the Rule of Law and foster public trust and confidence in judicial systems around the world.
NCSC is celebrating 40 years: Trusted Leadership. Proven Solutions. Better Courts.
this job of interest to you?
Receive 20-25 jobs & consultancies
in your email each day via
our 3 Months DevNetJobs Value Membership. For only USD 44 for 3 months.
Click here to