Did you know?
The combined DevNetJobs Global Network reaches out to
over 0.6 million international development colleagues.
international development recruiters post their jobs on
Senior Program Associate
MSH Center for Pharmaceutical Management (CPM)
Location: Arlington, VA US
Last Date: February 14, 2011
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT - MANAGEMENT SCIENCES FOR HEALTH
MSH is a private, non-profit public health organization
We are currently recruiting for the following position:
SENIOR PROGRAM ASSOCIATE
Provides technical leadership and support to improve pharmaceutical systems in developing countries conducted by the Strengthening Pharmaceutical Systems (SPS) program, based in the MSH Center for Pharmaceutical Management (CPM) in Arlington, VA US. For full job description, visit
1. Masterís degree or other professional degree in a health related field required; physician or pharmacist qualification preferred.
2. At least 5 years of work experience providing professional consulting services to medicine, vaccine or contraceptive management programs in developing countries required.
3. Experience with programs supported by international agencies such as WHO, World Bank and bilateral agencies such as USAID required.
4. Fluency in Portuguese mandatory; ability to write lucid technical reports and documents in English required.
5. Working experience in Africa is strongly preferred.
6. Ability to travel internationally 30% of time or more.
To apply please send CV to email@example.com or apply online at https://jobs-msh.icims.com
this job of interest to you?
Receive 20-25 jobs & consultancies
in your email each day via
our 3 Months DevNetJobs Value Membership. For only USD 44 for 3 months.
Click here to